Are you ready to SHINE ON MAMA? We are super excited to begin this 2021 Endeavor with you! If you haven’t signed up already, it is $30 and your can register here! We created this program to keep you accountable, focused and inspired the next eight weeks. I highly suggest you find an accountability partner in a friend, spouse, family member or NEM. Your yellow tank will come late Feb, but in the meantime, read through our 200-workouts ebook and Exercise/Diet Guidebook!
1) Write down your goals and Affirmations. Think deeply about these.
2) Create a Vision Board with your blank calendar (see below)
3) Make sure you have a journal/notebook/paper you can write your gratitudes in nightly.
4) Take a ‘before’ selfie pic in the mirror.
5) Create a realistic workout schedule and consider joining in our LIVE NEM videos on our public page, or replaying older workouts. Also – check to see if your local No Excuse Mom community is hosting.
6) Every Monday check-in online. You can either post privately in your IG/FB or in your local NEM community page or our larger NEM group page. Use the hashtags #nemshineonmama #noexcusemom
7) Find a place (and time) to meditate daily. You can either sit on a chair (with both legs down) or sit tall. Prepare yourself by downloading free guided podcasts. You can also search YouTube videos, Spotify or iTunes music for meditation music. There is really NO reason why you can’t access free guided meditation on the internet or in the app store (preparation is always key).
** Special note: as you meditate, just close your eyes and try to not think of anything for 5 mins. You will notice thoughts coming in (that’s ok!) as being aware that you are thinking is the first step toward more total awareness. Be kind in your progress.
Here is our weekly check-in posts:
Rules/Guidelines for the next 8 weeks:
Tips on how to use it:
1. Print and place on a large poster board.
2. Add Long Term goals on your poster board and short term goals on this printout.
3. Only document when you have completed a workout.
4. Color code (if possible) as we are visual people! For ex., if your favorite color is pink, show pink when you did something hard (like run) and red when you didn’t workout at all.
5. You can add “X’s” to days completed. It is very affirming to see the X marks as it symbolizes progress.
6. Place the Poster Board somewhere you can see every day.
7. Add power words that will keep you focused along with quotes and images that motivate you.
8. Remember, you must USE this in order to see success.
9. There are 5 weeks per page, which allows you to focus on the “post-challenge” and “maintenance” journey before you restart again!