Are you on edge about challenging yourself these next 12 weeks? Here are frequently asked questions that will alleviate some of your concerns! JOIN the contest HERE>
1. I don’t want to lose weight, can I still join?
Yes. This is a transformation contest! That includes all forms of transformations!
2. How do I find a local No Excuse Mom group near me?
Simply type in your zipcode on the locations page and find your nearest one here.
If you are having trouble finding a leader, please contact your regional manager here.
3. If I don’t have a local group, can I still participate?
If you don’t have a local group, you can either create your own (if there is no one next to you) or join the closest group either online or in person. The reason why this is required is to align you with positive people and create lasting, healthy friendships.
4. I live internationally, can I still join?
Yes. We have several international groups including the UK, Australia, South Africa, Germany, China, New Zealand, France, etc. Please contact your international managers to get connected!
5. I’m still breastfeeding, can I still join?
Yes. We have many nursing moms who are able to eat healthy, incorporate exercise and not lose their milk supply!
6. Do I need to follow all the Rules? I like cream in my coffee.
There is no way for us to ensure you are following the rules, what we provided are guidelines to help you transform the most effectively.
7. So…I don’t have to count calories?
NO. It is recommended but not required.
8. I take a protein shake, can I still join?
9. How do you define Detox?
We don’t recommend any program that allows less than 1200 calories/day. This was a general term used to avoid quick fix dieting. (which is detrimental in the long term)
10. I am pregnant, can I still join?
YES! To be fair, you can either use a before picture at the same time you were pregnant prior (if this is your second child) to demonstrate a healthier pregnancy. If this is your first time, please just provide your most recent picture. (BTW: we’ve had a pregnant mom grace the pages of our swimsuit calendar)
11. Can I use a ‘before’ picture that was taken earlier this year?
Please provide the picture taken this month (August 2014). Please submit two photos. One holding a daily newspaper and one without. You can also include a picture taken prior but it will not be used in the final judging.
12. Do I need to be a mom?
No! Stepmoms, grandmothers, mom of doggies…are all able to join!
13. Can I be refunded after I join?
After September 1st there are no refunds.
14. There’s a lot of paperwork on the application. When do I turn it in?
At the very end of the contest on November 24th.
15 Do I need a professional photographer to take my “after” photo?
No. However, if you do use someone, we ask you utilize the photographer waiver in the application packet.
16. How will we be judged?
30% Personal Story
17. Who will judge?
There will be a NEM panel.
18. How many prizes are there?
The pot money will be divided between 13 winners:
1. ELEVEN Regional winners (including our international NEMs)
2. ONE National winner (Our 11 Finalists will be voted by our NEM group!)
3. ONE NEM admin/leader (online admins, regional and group NEM leaders)
19. When is the last day to join and when will winners be announced?
Last day to join: September 5th
Winners announced: December 15th
20. Will I know the total pot money?
Yes! On Sept 6th we will announce how many people have entered and what is up for grabs! We will also announce pot updates the weeks leading up.
21. I’ve done contests like this before and failed. What do you recommend for me to keep me motivated these next 12 weeks?
I will send out weekly emails to all of you as your mentor. If you are following the contest rules as written here you will also have found accountability partners in the form of a supporter and follower. The positive and inspiring energy of people around you will be the defining factor that will make this a successful journey versus the times you have attempted to transform in the past. I believe that we can absolutely transform ourselves physically, mentally and spiritually in these next 12 weeks and that NO ONE on my team gets left behind. I will send all those joining a personal email to contact me directly for any questions, motivation or support.
22. I signed up but didn’t get my application?
A link should’ve been provided along with the receipt. If it was not received, please forward your receipt to email@example.com JOIN the 12-week transformation contest today! $20 to join! CLICK HERE.