On February 8th we will begin the next 12-week challenge cycle. I decided against a money-pot contest as it is a huge undertaking that I would like to commit to once a year in September (for now). I also noticed a few things from the last challenge that discouraged me.
1. Many people did not complete the challenge.
2. While a personal email was provided, there wasn’t enough engagement.
3. Applicants needed more tools to succeed.
So, in this next challenge I am going to be investing more time and effort in helping all those in succeeding. There will be an online private group page so we can interact, I will provide more guidance and support and you will have not lost $20 should you not complete the 12 week challenge. In joining the challenge, you would’ve gained a tremendous amount of value including me as your 12-week coach, a Hard Copy or Kindle version of The No More Excuses Diet book, the Core DVD and the Recipe Booklet. Now that The No More Excuses Diet Book is launching March 10th, I can start sharing the program with those who already pre-ordered it. This program has similar NEM rules/guidelines, however, it goes into more detail on how to:
– Calculate your caloric needs and macronutrient profile
– Measure your starting points based on vital stats, fitness level and traditional measurements
– Design your fitness program based on your fitness level
– Determine your postural deficiencies (and fix them)
– Create a plan, an accountability team and prepare for excuses
– Plan for the 3 different stages of success: the S.P.E.E.D., S.T.R.I.V.E. and S.C.O.R.E. stages
– Sustain your motivation throughout the three-month period
– Maintain your success and create an operational plan once you’ve reached the 12-week mark
This book was a labor of love. It took months to write and additional months to edit (with my awesome team at Harmony). It is based off my personal experiences as a past binge and emotional eater – as someone who was once overweight, who understands pregnancy and who is not a paid fitness model. The No More Excuses Diet has been tested on thousands of people and is the catalyst behind the online No Excuse Mom group. When the book is received, you will be provided with home workouts (with pictures) and 224 pages of fitness, personal stories, nutrition and lifestyle tips. When you pre-order, you will also receive tools in helping you succeed such as my 60 minute CORE DVD, which includes 3 home workouts and my exclusive Recipe Booklet filled with my favorite family recipes.
Currently, this book is only offered to residents in the U.S. and Canada. If you are outside of the country, but would like to participate in this challenge, please purchase the DVD and email the receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a downloadable ebook of some of my favorite recipes (all of them will be familiar to anyone who follows My Instagram HERE.)
The DVD is streaming. You are encouraged to perform a 20 minute Core workout, three times a week. These are my actual workouts that I used to develop my core strength and define my AB muscles.The DVD can be purchased HERE.
On pre-sale now, please visit your favorite online retailer. After your purchase please fill out the pre-order form on my website to receive entry to the 12-week challenge and free gifts.